The entertainment at Walt Disney World, particularly the characters and street atmosphere, has both good news and potentially negative news as some performers have returned to Magic Kingdom as well as Hollywood Studios although some were covertly taken off the website of WDW. This article will discuss what is returning and, most likely, ending, as well as commenting on the possible causes of the changes.
What Returns on the Walt Disney Scene?
The good news is that a number of meet and greets have quietly brought back to Walt Disney World.
1. Snow White is now greeting visitors around on the Town Square Theater Porch at the entrance to the park.
2. Minnie Mouse and Mickey are now reuniting inside the theater, and both characters are donning their 50th Anniversary attire.
3. Peter Pan wanders the streets of Fantasyland, bringing a little of what makes impromptu character appearances at Disneyland such a magical experience to Florida.
4. Aladdin with Jasmine can now be seen together at Adventureland’s Agrabah Bazaar.
What Ends at the Disney World?
On the authorized Walt Disney World website, you can find a list of the attractions that are no longer available:
- Animal Kingdom – Pandora
- Hollywood Studios – Jedi Training Academy, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Magic Kingdom – Meet Alice in Wonderland at the Mad Tea Party, Meet Tinkerbell at the Town Square Theater